maciejgryka

maciejgryka

Introductory paragraph

We’re looking for a full stack developer, ideally with Elixir experience and interest in AI. You’ll be instrumental in creating a new version of our product, but also responsible for keeping some legacy systems alive.

We are building the world’s first AI logistics manager to help companies source, vet, get quotes, negotiate rates, and finalize bookings with carriers/vendors. We expect rapid growth in the next few months.

We’re a small team with big ambitions. Most of us are in San Francisco, but I’m remote; we’re open to remote candidates, as long as you have a reasonable time overlap with US West Coast.

About us

My name: Maciej Gryka
My position: Head of Engineering
Company name: ZeroBroker
Company website: https://www.zerobroker.com/
Company headquarters (country): USA
Company info and history: Founded in 2017, went through YCombinator, raised a seed round in 2023 (Zerobroker eliminates freight broker fees with AI-powered logistics platform | VentureBeat). Using Elixir, JavaScript, and Python internally.

About the job

Job title: Fullstack Engineer
Job description: You will be responsible for building out our Elixir backend service as well as supporting an existing Node application. It’s important you’re comfortable taking on whatever work is necessary to complete a task :slight_smile: AI-based workflows are an integral part of our product so you’ll either need experience in building AI-based systems or are very interested in learning.
Salary range: negotiable
Qualifications or experience required: no specific requirements, but we’re looking for senior-level folks at this point
What the successful job applicant will be working on: plan, design, and build an Elixir service coordinating AI workflows, maintain an existing Node application as needed.

Position on remote work

Remote job: negotiable
Remote restrictions: prefer timezones between PST and CET
Remote leeway: N/A
Any other notes about your position on remote work: Expect meetings in PST-friendly times

About the interview process

  • Intro call with our Head of Operations
  • Technical interview with one of our developers. We’ll ask you to share your screen and pair-program with us on a problem. The problem is synthetic, but similar to the kinds of things we build internally.
  • Interview with our CEO.

Further info

Send us your CV/LinkedIn/Github profile (whichever represents you best) to hiring-eng@zerobroker.com along with a short description of what you’ve done so far and why you’re interested.

Showing Posts 1 to 2

cesar43

cesar43

I am reaching out in regard to a Fullstack Engineer position. It looks like a good fit for me. I have experience with Elixir and Node full stack development technologies. I’d like to connect with you. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

cliffordh.clark

cliffordh.clark

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out about the Full Stack Engineer position, as I believe it aligns perfectly with my skills and experience. I have a strong background in both Elixir and Node full stack development technologies.

I would love the opportunity to connect and discuss how I can contribute to your team. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Jobs Top

austinsmorris
True Anomaly delivers decisive capabilities for space superiority. We build autonomous spacecraft, advanced payloads, mission software, a...
New
dcrck
Introductory paragraph At Soluna, we are on a mission to make renewable energy a global superpower using computing as a catalyst. We desi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph This role serves as a senior technical leader who owns the health and direction of SmartLogic’s engineering organi...
New
AKVicster
At Vic.ai, we’re building the autonomous finance platform for the modern enterprise. Using advanced AI and machine learning, we automate...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph Staff Engineers at SmartLogic provide technical leadership for multiple ongoing projects and help develop solution...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews