Tokumei helps with building cloud native web applications. Some of the features that help to make it cloud ready.
- Containerised by default, making it easy to deploy to a variety of cloud platforms.
- Sets up HTTP/2 over TLS by default to be performant and secure
- Document Driven, why use a routing DSL and write documentation when the documentation format can be a DSL
- Multi-node, by using docker-compose testing running multiple containers is easy. Should result in less surprises when scaling up in production
- Environment based configuration, make configuration set up as close as possible to the methods used in production
This video is a demonstration of what will be possible with Tokumei. It is ready to experiment with but still beta.
If you have any questions please do ask. There is a channel on the elixir-lang slack for all things Raxx related.