adrianbarbic
Wonder what people are using for their CMS for their phoenix websites? I know there isn’t really one that is the go to that is built in Elixir, so more wondering about headless cms options and are there libraries that help get up and running quickly?
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 7- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
kartheek
You can look at NimblePublisher and pardall_markdown.
Dashbit Blog has a post about how they built their blog - Welcome to our blog: how it was made! - Dashbit Blog
outlog
or headless using airtable: Headless CMS fun with Phoenix LiveView and Airtable (pt. 1) · bigardone.dev
dockyard is coming out with a cms
https://twitter.com/1stAvenger/status/1474167882946957313
mpope
If you’re looking for a minimalist git-based CMS, I’m a huge fan of Netlify’s CMS. Works outside of Netlify’s ecosystem, and with enough prodding you can take it pretty far.
FreedomBen
A few months ago (in August of 2022) Dockyard announced Beacon: GitHub - BeaconCMS/beacon: Open-source Content Management System (CMS) built with Phoenix LiveView. Faster render times to boost SEO performance, even for the most content-heavy pages. · GitHub
I haven’t tried it yet but am eyeing it seriously.
rsmrsm
Hi @adrianbarbic
I will appreciate to know what was your retained headless CMS at the time of the post 2022?
And if that choice still a valid one and the best one for your usecase now in 2024?
@kartheek will be appreciated if you have relevant information about Best headless CMS integration with phoenix now in 2024
Thank you
jean
It doesn’t feel that motivating to try it out when the landing page doesn’t have any info whatsover of how it works, given we expect some features form a CMS. I’ll try leaving that feedback to the author as well. Just venting here.
jean
Rectifying this: looks like Dockyard is picking it up again!