diegogl12
Using bypass for several different ports, but only one is not working
I set up a bypass for three different url ports (10000, 11000, 12000). When running the specific test case, the test always passes, but running all tests, the bypass returns 500 status intermittently but only for port 10000.
setup do
%{bypass: bypass_11000} = setup_11000()
%{bypass: bypass_10000} = setup_10000()
%{
bypass_11000: bypass_11000,
bypass_10000: bypass_10000
}
end
defp setup_11000() do
config = Application.get_env(:app, :config_11000)
%{port: port_11000} =
config
|> Keyword.get(:url)
|> URI.parse()
port_11000 = Bypass.open(port: port_11000)
%{bypass: port_11000}
end
defp setup_10000() do
config = Application.get_env(:app, :config_10000)
%{port: port_10000} =
config
|> Keyword.get(:url)
|> URI.parse()
port_10000 = Bypass.open(port: port_10000)
%{bypass: port_10000}
end
Tried to log inside the bypass and I figured out that the cases that return 500 are never even logging. I’m assuming that it is crashing even before getting inside the bypass.
Any thoughts on how to debug bypass during tests?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










