Hotwire by Basecamp

First things first: Happy new year!

Thanks to all participants for the awesome questions and answers to clarify what the differences and similarities of the systems are.

I think, subsuming the thread, that the systems are different enough to justify salvaging some ideas from over there :slight_smile: In the end this is what this thread seems to be about: Someone interested in a "Basecamp Hotwire" library for Phoenix? - #11 by cnck1387 so I won’t recap in here.

Lastly I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge how utterly awesome this community is… I mean really: I just posted a slightly tounge in cheek comment right before heading into the holidays and it ensues the most productive and civil discussion you could imagine - even with deep participation of the creators of the mentioned technology. This is incredible…

Despite all the technical bells and whistles of the platform: the community around Elixir is, for me, by far the biggest asset and best feature of the whole stack. Thank you all so much :heart:

OT

Is there a branch for this? I’d like to help with this if possible, since I have a usecase for this :smiley:

1 Like