How do I setup Phoenix with SQLite?

The only guide I’ve found suggested adding “{:sqlite_ecto, “~> 1.0.0”}” to my mix.exs, but when running “mix deps.get” I receive the following error:

`Failed to use "ecto" (version 3.5.5) because` `  ecto_sql (version 3.5.3) requires ~> 3.5.0` `  phoenix_ecto (version 4.2.1) requires ~> 3.0` `  sqlite_ecto (versions 1.0.0 to 1.0.2) requires ~> 1.0` `  mix.lock specifies 3.5.5` `** (Mix) Hex dependency resolution failed, change the version requirements of your dependencies or unlock them (by using mix deps.update or mix deps.unlock). If you are unable to resolve the conflicts you can try overriding with {:dependency, "~> 1.0", override: true}`

Just did a cursory glance on Github, looks as though that adapter has not been updated for the past 5 years and does not support ecto 3.

Yeah there have been several attempts to bring sqlite_ecto to ecto3 (including an abortive attempt by myself)… I wonder if there’s a way to contribute to a community fund to get that done. I’d pitch in. Any suggestions?