- react-native 0.66.4
- phoenix 1.4.17
After calling the
join() method of the channel object it hangs on the
joining state. It doesn’t result in an
ok, error, or timeout response.
I have tried the following so far:
- Updating ‘phoenix’ to the latest version 1.6.13
- Updating ‘phoenix’ to the intermediate version 1.5.12
timeouthandler to catch the connection timeout error but it is called only if you use the wrong endpoint on purpose Using older iOS versions(13,14,15)
- Tested on old test-flight versions
transportfallback option to socket parameters
- Used LongPoll in parameters of new socket
onErrorhandler which is actually being called but it shows an error as
- Tested on the local backend(copy of the production backend) and it works.
- Tested it on a staging server and it works. Tested on demo server(mirror of the production) and it works.
So it doesn’t work only in one case, production server + iOS device, on android and on any other backend environment it works perfectly with the same front-end code, the error itself is a
no-code-change type, as it appeared one week after the latest release.
Any kinda help or pointers would be highly appreciated.