shahryarjb
Hello, I want to use google recaptcha in my phoenix site, but I have the errors when I try to use it
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 84ms
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'postMessageId' of null
at onPostMessage (iframe.js:1000)
iframe.js:1000 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'postMessageId' of null
at onPostMessage (iframe.js:1000)
for example I loaded its Js in my phoenix app.html.eex before closing </head> like this:
<script src='https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?hl=fa' async defer></script>
</head>
after this I imported its html code in my templates/user/login.html.eex file , like this:
<%= form_for @conn, user_path(@conn, :login_register_sender), fn f -> %>
<div class="form-group">
<label for="email">ایمیل</label>
<%= email_input f, :email, class: "form-control", id: "login-email", autocomplete: "email", aria_describedby: "emailHelp", required: "" %>
<small id="emailHelp" class="form-text text-muted">ایمیل شما با هیچ فرد و گروهی به اشتراک گذاشته نخواهد شد.</small>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label for="password">پسورد</label>
<%= password_input f, :password, class: "form-control", id: "passinput", autocomplete: "password", required: "" %>
</div>
<div class="recap">
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6LcSiW8UAAAAAPMAopdGZVFS22JyeWLUZGi9bvQu"></div>
</div>
<%= submit "ارسال", class: "btn btn-primary" %>
<% end %>
my code works but I have those errors, how to fix this, I tried to use recaptcha lib, but even this lib had the errors.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
There’s heavy doomer energy on many of the forum threads.
This community has traditionally been optimistic and forward thinking. Now th...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
shahryarjb
Ahh, this error is for the sake of

Wappalyzerapp in chrome