How to set a limit for inputs_for? / Frontend only pagination on a changeset form

Hi there!

Within my form changeset there is a field that holds more than 700 records, I would paginate straight from the DB however I need all of them to be in memory, but only 5 to display on the screen. Can anybody help with this or if this is even possible at all? I need to be able to edit the form fields as well. Below is some of my code

FORM

<.form let={f}
        for={@ice_cream_changeset}
        id="ice-cream-edit-form"
        phx-change="validate"
        phx-submit="update">
           <%= for {rc, index} <- Enum.with_index(inputs_for(f, :ice_cream_schemes, append: [])) do %>
                            <%= label rc, :cone_type, class: "block text-sm font-medium text-gray-700" %>
                            <%= select rc, :cone_type,  ["Waffle": :waffle, "sugar": :sugar, "regular": :regular], prompt: "Choose Type" %>
                            <%= label rc, : flavour, class: "block text-sm font-medium text-gray-700" %>
                             <%= select rc, : flavour,  ["vanilla": :vanilla, "strawberry": :strawberry, "chocolate": :chocolate], prompt: "Choose flavour" %>

</.form>

CHANGESET

defmodule IceCream do
  @moduledoc """

"""
     use Ecto.Schema
     import Ecto.Changeset, warn: false

alias Data.Schemas.IceCreamScheme

@primary_key false
     embedded_schema do
       embeds_many(:ice_cream_schemes, IceCreamScheme)
     end

def changeset(schema \\ %__MODULE__{}, params) do
       schema
       |> cast(params, [])
       |> cast_embed(: ice_cream_schemes)
     end
  end

NESTED CHANGESET

defmodule Data.Schemas.IceCreamScheme do
  use Ecto.Schema
  import Ecto.Changeset, warn: false

@fields [
    :flavour,
    :cone_type
  ]

@primary_key false
  embedded_schema do
    field(:flavour, :string)
    field(:cone_type, :string)
  end

def changeset(schema \\ %__MODULE__{}, params) do
    schema
    |> cast(params, @fields)
    |> validate_required(@fields)
  end
end

Why do you need all of them in memory? Are only the items to visible editable or do you need to maintain edits on all items?

only the visible items are editable but i need to maintain edits on all items in the event you paginate to page 3 and edit