AstonJ

AstonJ

Elixir Blog Posts

How to use this section

You can post links to your blog posts either in one of the Official Blog Posts threads, or, via Devtalk.com. If you post via Devtalk we will automatically cross-post your blog post here in our Blog Posts section for each blog post (so one thread for each blog post) so long as you have an account with the same username and primary email address on both forums. We also remove the rel-nofollow attribute when your link appears on our homepage on Devtalk, so great for your SEO! :wink:

If posting via Devtalk be sure to:

  • Ensure your account on Devtalk has the same username and primary email as your account here
  • On the thread creation page paste the URL of your blog post in the TITLE field (once it registers you can then change the title to whatever you like - you’ll know it has registered once the url appears in the post content area)
  • Include a short summary of your blog post then post the link on a separate line (here’s an example)
  • Include the Elixir and blog-post tags

Edit: Please note you will need to be at TL1 over at Devtalk (usually takes about 15 minutes of browsing) for the link being pasted in the title bar to work - however if you PM me I can manually bump you up to TL1 :023:

Please see this announcement for the full details: Calling all BEAM Bloggers!

:nerd_face:

Where Next? Top

Trending in Blog Posts Top

bartblast
Hey folks, I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version: Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
zorn
An educational side project in Elixir, Phoenix, and Tauri. I share what I learned while wiring Automerge into the BEAM, including how I s...
New
andreasronge
What happens if you design tools for LLMs instead of letting LLM use human tools ? Wrote a blog on why and what that enables. As I see ...
New
ryanzidago
Up until then, I found it very hard to communicate to LLMs that I specifically do not want to handle X case because maybe it has never ha...
New
pckrishnadas88
In the previous part of this series, we built a Worker Pool from scratch, exploring point-to-point communication where a coordinator assi...
New
pckrishnadas88
In Elixir, send/2 is non-blocking, which means an eager producer can easily flood a slow consumer’s mailbox. Because BEAM process mailbox...
New
tomazbracic
Secure boot and a verified root filesystem on an STM32MP157F-DK2 - with Nerves of course Four links of an authenticated boot chain on an ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews