ranting_rabbit

ranting_rabbit

Hi all,

I did a sample project on how to add a “Load more” button and sorting in liveview tables:

micdahl/phoenix_raise (github.com)

I also wrote a blog post for this: Phoenix LiveView: Load More Button und Sortierung - Michael Dahl. It’s in German, but if there is any interest I might translate it to english, too.

Have fun with it, I hope it’s usefull for anyone.

Contributions to Christian Alexander, whose post Efficient bidirectional infinite scroll in Phoenix LiveView - DEV Community did help me a lot to find things out.

Showing Posts 1 to 3

Morotai

Morotai

My browser just prompted me to display in English so no need for an English version for me. :slight_smile:

ranting_rabbit

ranting_rabbit OP

Did you get along with it? If there is anything not understandable or the code can be enhanced, I appreciate any feedback!

Morotai

Morotai

Ah just read it but did not try the code. Will take it for a spin.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Dmk
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews