albin
% mix igniter.new helpdesk \
--install ash,ash_postgres \
--with phx.new \
--extend postgres
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk/application.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/controllers/error_json.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/endpoint.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/router.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/telemetry.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web.ex
* creating helpdesk/mix.exs
* creating helpdesk/README.md
* creating helpdesk/.formatter.exs
* creating helpdesk/.gitignore
* creating helpdesk/test/support/conn_case.ex
* creating helpdesk/test/test_helper.exs
* creating helpdesk/test/helpdesk_web/controllers/error_json_test.exs
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk/repo.ex
* creating helpdesk/priv/repo/migrations/.formatter.exs
* creating helpdesk/priv/repo/seeds.exs
* creating helpdesk/test/support/data_case.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/controllers/error_html.ex
* creating helpdesk/test/helpdesk_web/controllers/error_html_test.exs
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/components/core_components.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/controllers/page_controller.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/controllers/page_html.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/controllers/page_html/home.html.heex
* creating helpdesk/test/helpdesk_web/controllers/page_controller_test.exs
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/components/layouts/root.html.heex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/components/layouts/app.html.heex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/components/layouts.ex
* creating helpdesk/priv/static/images/logo.svg
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk/mailer.ex
* creating helpdesk/lib/helpdesk_web/gettext.ex
* creating helpdesk/priv/gettext/en/LC_MESSAGES/errors.po
* creating helpdesk/priv/gettext/errors.pot
* creating helpdesk/priv/static/robots.txt
* creating helpdesk/priv/static/favicon.ico
* creating helpdesk/assets/js/app.js
* creating helpdesk/assets/vendor/topbar.js
* creating helpdesk/assets/css/app.css
* creating helpdesk/assets/tailwind.config.js
Fetch and install dependencies? [Yn]
* running mix deps.get
* running mix assets.setup
* running mix deps.compile
We are almost there! The following steps are missing:
$ cd helpdesk
Then configure your database in config/dev.exs and run:
$ mix ecto.create
Start your Phoenix app with:
$ mix phx.server
You can also run your app inside IEx (Interactive Elixir) as:
$ iex -S mix phx.server
warning: redefining module Helpdesk.MixProject (current version defined in memory)
│
1 │ defmodule Helpdesk.MixProject do
│ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
│
└─ mix.exs:1: Helpdesk.MixProject (module)
** (FunctionClauseError) no function clause matching in Igniter.Code.Function.move_to_function_call_in_current_scope/4
The following arguments were given to Igniter.Code.Function.move_to_function_call_in_current_scope/4:
# 1
{:ok, #Sourceror.Zipper<
#...
{:__block__, [], [{:use, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], end_of_expression: [newlines: 1, line: 4, column: 36], line: 2, column: 3], [AshPostgres.Repo, [{{:__block__, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], format: :keyword, line: 3, column: 5], [:otp_app]}, {:__block__, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], line: 3, column: 14], [:helpdesk]}}]]}, {:def, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], end_of_expression: [newlines: 1, line: 4, column: 4], do: [line: 1, column: 26], end: [line: 4, column: 1], line: 1, column: 1], [{:installed_extensions, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], line: 1, column: 5], nil}, [{{:__block__, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], line: 1, column: 26], [:do]}, {:__block__, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [%{line: 2, text: "# Add extensions here, and the migration generator will install them.", column: 3, next_eol_count: 1, previous_eol_count: 1}], end_of_expression: [newlines: 1, line: 3, column: 20], closing: [line: 3, column: 19], line: 3, column: 3], [[{:__block__, [trailing_comments: [], leading_comments: [], delimiter: "\"", line: 3, column: 4], ["ash-functions"]}]]}}]]}]}
>}
# 2
:defmodule
# 3
2
# 4
#Function<6.124466779/1 in Igniter.Code.Function.move_to_function_call_in_current_scope/3>
Attempted function clauses (showing 3 out of 3):
def move_to_function_call_in_current_scope(+zipper+, +name+, -[arity | arities]-, +predicate+)
def move_to_function_call_in_current_scope(+_+, +_+, -[]-, +_+)
def move_to_function_call_in_current_scope(-%Sourceror.Zipper{} = zipper-, +name+, +arity+, +predicate+)
(igniter 0.3.19) lib/igniter/code/function.ex:85: Igniter.Code.Function.move_to_function_call_in_current_scope/4
(igniter 0.3.19) lib/igniter/code/module.ex:482: Igniter.Code.Module.move_to_module_using/2
(ash_postgres 2.2.1) lib/mix/tasks/ash_postgres.install.ex:347: Mix.Tasks.AshPostgres.Install.configure_min_pg_version_function/1
(igniter 0.3.19) lib/igniter/code/module.ex:94: Igniter.Code.Module.find_and_update_module/3
(igniter 0.3.19) lib/igniter/code/module.ex:29: Igniter.Code.Module.find_and_update_or_create_module/5
(ash_postgres 2.2.1) lib/mix/tasks/ash_postgres.install.ex:14: Mix.Tasks.AshPostgres.Install.igniter/2
(elixir 1.17.1) lib/enum.ex:2531: Enum."-reduce/3-lists^foldl/2-0-"/3
(igniter 0.3.19) lib/igniter/util/install.ex:115: Igniter.Util.Install.run_installers/5
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI.
Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Latest Ash Threads
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
zachdaniel
Thanks for the report, fixed in
v2.2.2albin
the
igniter.newinstaller from the original post skips out on ash-functions. Manually runningmix igniter.install ash_postgresgives me this warning:For now, I’ve manually added ash-functions into the repo. Is the intended default behavior to omit ash-functions?
P.S: also skips out on min_pg_version
zachdaniel
Oops, thanks
fixed in
v2.2.3