CharlesIrvine
I would like to use Bulma with Phoenix 1.7. I tried to follow the directions here, but those directions seem seriously out-of-date.
Right now, it seems that the Bulma class definitions aren’t being found since the rendered html has no styling at all.
Can someone provide a pointer or two to get me going?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
** (ArgumentError) expected :max_attempts to be a positive integer, got: {:@, [line: 10, column: 19], [{:max_attempts, [line: 10, column:...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Most Liked- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
code-shoily
I recently did that. Not sure if this will be helpful for you but I can send you the commit that made it happen
https://github.com/code-shoily/covid19/commit/9025e3ff00bb67d83031bd4da2a6ad54fca0fe3a
I did install dart-sass btw. Let me know if it helps or you have any questions, I can write in detail once I’m back home. I intend to start a new project with Phoenix 1.7 tomorrow any way so I might as well document it too.
CharlesIrvine
Wow. I just took a look at your Covid App. Very inspiring!
CharlesIrvine
Did you get Bulma integrated into 1.7? If so, would you mind sharing notes on what you did? Thanks
Last Post!
code-shoily
I was just trying to do this during the weekend, gave up for now. I think it will require doing it the hard way first to understand the pain points and abstraction opportunities and then attempting it.