Interviewing Tips and Tricks for Remote Engineers

I always wanted to create my own course and share things I’ve learned with the community at large. I wouldn’t be where I am if not for the people who helped me. My hope is that this helps people find the right jobs and give them that edge to get past “interview jitters”.

Last week I decided I was going to go for it and made this micro-course, 1 hour of me sharing tips and tricks to land your dream #remotework #javascript

If you’d like this course for free, share this course with 5 people and DM me! #remote

I appreciate you posting a link to this and I’d listen to it.

That being said, a candidate is looking for responsiveness in a potential employer. I wrote to you some weeks ago while I was actively in a job hunt mode and you never responded. :confused: A simple “no” would have sufficed.

7 Likes

It happens don’t take it personally. Emails, linkedin, discord, hell even here in DMs, things get lost sometimes or sent to spam.

I’m not taking it personally – that’s the wrong thing to claim here. I was saying that it’s the professional thing to do to not let people hanging.

2 Likes

You’re implying I made a choice to not reply, I’m saying messages just get lost.