leonardorame
Hi, after searching a lot here, on Google and Github I couldn’t find any Dicom Library like PyDicom (Python) or DCMTK (C++) for Erlang/Elixir.
Does anyone know if someone is working on a library for this format?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
Hello folks!
So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming











Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
AUGERClement
Just manifesting interest in this topic too.
I found DICOM-rs from Enet4 in Rust for those who are curious, but I’m looking for something to do DICOM Networking.
leonardorame
Hi @AUGERClement, as my primary concern was viewing Dicom Images (I’m building a Dicom Viewer using Elixir / Phoenix) I ended up building a
niffrom a C++ library I’ve built, using DCMTK.For the network related stuff I also use DCMTK (for dicom servers) and PyDicom/PyNetDicom for scripting.
If you are still interested in Erlang/Elixir projects, I found GitHub - wolfpacs/wolfpacs: WolfPACS is an DICOM load balancer written in Erlang. · GitHub.
leonardorame
Hi!, we now have EX_DICOM v0.2.0 — Documentation.
leonardorame
Another one here: GitHub - jjedele/dicom.ex: A DICOM library for Elixir · GitHub
dgilperez
Hi! Two more here I am working at:
GitHub - Balneario-de-Cofrentes/dicom: Pure Elixir DICOM P10 parser and writer — binary pattern matching, streaming, zero dependencies · GitHub
GitHub - Balneario-de-Cofrentes/dimse: Pure Elixir DICOM DIMSE networking library — Upper Layer Protocol, SCP/SCU services · GitHub
I am toying with the idea of a full Elixir PACS