Is there any Phoenix 1.7 LiveView tutorial available yet?

Or at least, in the works?

All I can find are bits and pieces but not a single project from start to finish. Including things like i18n, authentication etc.

1.7 is still in release candidate so it is unlikely you will see any tutorials just yet :upside_down_face:

I have no doubt someone will create one :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Yoga I have a FREE course available for Phoenix 1.7 LiveView listed under “Courses” at my homepage:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

What’s the difference between the free and paid version Ryan? If you can add more info to your post we can move it to the courses section :023:

Have a look at some of these threads to get an idea of what kind of info to include in the post:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Productive Programmer Phoenix 1.7 LiveView Course

@Yoga — I just launched the landing page of a video training course I’ve been working on since 1.7.0-rc.0 was released. I’m currently gathering interest and collecting emails from folks that might be interested when it is released (hopefully within the month or as soon as 1.7 is official). Take a look and let me know what you think: https://builditwithphoenix.com/

3 Likes

I landed here from search engines looking for the exact same thing, so I assume others may too. I have not found any decent free tutorials, but I did find three example repos of Phoenix 1.7 + LiveView that helped me out.