Issue with Exla deploying incorrect architecture for live_beats `cm-streams` branch(Whisper)

Hi all, I’m on an m1 mac and I’m trying to compile and run the live_beats branch that uses EXLA that enables transcription of mp3 files.

when I run mix phx.server, I see an issue where it appears to generate the wrong binaries for exla(x86_64 instead of arm64). Any ideas how I can get the library deploy the correct binaries?

`https://github.com/fly-apps/live_beats/tree/cm-streams`

[warning] The on_load function for module Elixir.EXLA.NIF returned:
{:error,
 {:load_failed,
  'Failed to load NIF library: \'dlopen(/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/_build/dev/lib/exla/priv/libexla.so, 0x0002): tried: \'/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/_build/dev/lib/exla/priv/libexla.so\' (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have \'x86_64\', need \'arm64\')), \'/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/_build/dev/lib/exla/priv/libexla.so\' (no such file), \'/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/_build/dev/lib/exla/priv/libexla.so\' (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have \'x86_64\', need \'arm64\')), \'/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/deps/exla/cache/libexla.so\' (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have \'x86_64\', need \'arm64\')), \'/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/deps/exla/cache/libexla.so\' (no such file), \'/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Shared/src/phx/sandbox/live_beats_whisper/deps/exla/cache/libexla.so\' (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have \'x86_64\', need \'arm64\'))\''}}

regards,
Michael

So, updating exla to 0.6.0 seems to have fixed the issue.