Grilla is revolutionizing the esports experience, giving players and viewers the opportunity to earn money playing and watching the games they love.
We’re looking for a junior QA engineer to join us and be part of an excellent high-performing team. You will have a direct impact on direction, code style, and early product development.
My name: Sergio Tapia
My position: VP of Engineering
Company name: Grilla
Country: Miami, USA
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc):
We use Github and modern CI/CD gitflow pipelines to deliver code automatically and ship multiple times per day with no manual processes. We care about code quality and delivering an excellent dev UX for our team.
About the job
Job title: Jr. QA Engineer
- Self-starter. You care about the project and the user experience. Don’t expect a testing list to be given to you, expect to have a large influence on testing structure and looking for bugs in places we didn’t even consider. You will shape our test suite.
- Verify our applications function properly and render on many different devices.
- Write a playbook for tests on services such as Rainforest QA.
- Help our engineering team discover and reproduce bugs in hard to reach places.
- Desire to learn.
Salary range: Market salary
Position on remote work: We are remote first.
Qualifications or experience required:
- Minimum of 1 years experience doing QA work for websites or mobile applications.
- Extreme attention to delivering business results. Our code serves our customers first and foremost.
- Self-starter, you will be a founding team member. We need someone who is self motivated and has an obsession with completing high value projects.
- Proficient in English.
About the interview process
- 30 minute call with our VP of Engineering
- 45 minute call with our Senior Engineer
- To apply email me your resume: email@example.com
- Please add “JR QA ENGINEER” to the email title so my autofilter can place you properly.
- Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you soon!