hawkyre

hawkyre

I did a huge refactoring yesterday and apparently some code doesn’t fully compile so my linter isn’t working. it’s the same behaviour as when I am writing code and some import is missing or some obscure syntax error is there or something along those lines so until I figure it out it doesn’t lint everything properly, except this time I have no idea where the problem may be and elixir doesn’t seem to want to tell me. Any idea on how can I figure it out?

Showing Posts 1 to 4

hawkyre

hawkyre OP

These are the errors that I’m getting from the output btw, it’s just nonsense

[Error - 10:48:01 AM] Server initialization failed.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Info  - 10:48:01 AM] Connection to server got closed. Server will restart.
true
[Error - 10:48:01 AM] ElixirLS - server client: couldn't create connection to server.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:02 AM] Server initialization failed.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Info  - 10:48:02 AM] Connection to server got closed. Server will restart.
true
[Error - 10:48:02 AM] ElixirLS - server client: couldn't create connection to server.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:03 AM] Server initialization failed.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Info  - 10:48:03 AM] Connection to server got closed. Server will restart.
true
[Error - 10:48:03 AM] ElixirLS - server client: couldn't create connection to server.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:03 AM] Restarting server failed
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:04 AM] Server initialization failed.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Info  - 10:48:04 AM] Connection to server got closed. Server will restart.
true
[Error - 10:48:04 AM] ElixirLS - server client: couldn't create connection to server.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:04 AM] Restarting server failed
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:05 AM] Server initialization failed.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:05 AM] The ElixirLS - server server crashed 5 times in the last 3 minutes. The server will not be restarted. See the output for more information.
[Error - 10:48:05 AM] ElixirLS - server client: couldn't create connection to server.
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
[Error - 10:48:05 AM] Restarting server failed
  Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed
  Code: -32097 
LostKobrakai

LostKobrakai

These are likely errors of the new elixir-ls 0.14.0, which was releases yesterday and not your refactoring. In VScode you can try installing 0.13.0 (can be done in the UI) to confirm.

hawkyre

hawkyre OP

Thank you so much for that, you are correct.

lud

lud

I had the same kind of bug the other day and it competely filled my RAM :smiley:

What worked for me : close all vscode windows ; killall beam.smp; delete the .elixir-ls directory in the project ; launch vs code.

After this, 0.14 worked like a charm.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews