NaN
The cause is completely unclear to me… the server will run fine for a while then the below happens. I thought it was related to the ETS session store and multiple tabs. The reason is at least in one instance having multiple tabs open all would fail but one.
15:34:20.822 [error] Ranch listener ClientWeb.Endpoint.HTTP had connection process started with :cowboy_clear:start_link/4 at #PID<0.236511.0> exit with reason: {%ArgumentError{message: "no socket supervision tree found for Phoenix.LiveReloader.Socket.\n\nEnsure your ClientWeb.Endpoint contains a socket mount, for example:\n\n socket \"/socket\", Phoenix.LiveReloader.Socket,\n websocket: true,\n longpoll: true\n"}, [{Phoenix.Socket.PoolSupervisor, :start_child, 3, [file: ~c"lib/phoenix/socket/pool_supervisor.ex", line: 23]}, {Phoenix.Channel.Server, :join, 4, [file: ~c"lib/phoenix/channel/server.ex", line: 28]}, {Phoenix.Socket, :handle_in, 4, [file: ~c"lib/phoenix/socket.ex", line: 665]}, {WebSockAdapter.CowboyAdapter, :websocket_handle, 2, [file: ~c"lib/websock_adapter/cowboy_adapter.ex", line: 24]}, {:cowboy_websocket, :handler_call, 6, [file: ~c"/home/user/Documents/sever/deps/cowboy/src/cowboy_websocket.erl", line: 528]}, {:cowboy_http, :loop, 1, [file: ~c"/home/user/Documents/sever/deps/cowboy/src/cowboy_http.erl", line: 253]}, {:proc_lib, :init_p_do_apply, 3, [file: ~c"proc_lib.erl", line: 241]}]}
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Hello folks!
So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 2 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
NaN
Any idea?
Once the above error happens it does not stop printing till all browser tabs are closed and the problem persists with each new open tab
NaN
The one tab rule does not hold.