I’m trying to wrap my head around the correct extension points in Kino and Livebook.
So far (as I understand) it I need to:
- add a new type and mapping in Kino.Output
- add a defimpl in Kino.Render (to_livebook)
- implement a server in Kino
- introduce a livecomponent in livebook for rendering the output
- create a hook for the client side JS part of it
- add a type in Livebook.Notebook.Cell.Elixir
Does anyone have experience in adding new visualisations? Is there other extensionpoints that should be used?
btw, it is a mapping component I’m trying to add.