jnfingerle
Hi!
Trying to run a newly generated Phoenix project under Windows doesn’t work for me: Due to a corporate firewall I cannot download tailwind, and I fail to set cacerts_path properly. Does anyone have or can anyone point me to a working example with cacerts_path set under Windows?
Cheers, Jan Niklas
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
marcotaubmann
Hi Jan Niklas,
don’t know how to set the cacerts_path, but you could place your corporate certs in the castore that is used by the tailwind installer (and the following esbuild installer as well). Just paste the certificates to the end of
deps\castore\priv\cacerts.pem. Make sure to delete the folder_build\dev\lib\castorebefore runningmix phx.serveragain.To get the corporate cacert you could try to export it with the edge browser when you open a corporate page or the proxy’s login page an click through the options an icons in front of the address bar: lock → lock → certificate icon next to the x icon → details → select uppermost cert → export.
I hope it works for you.
Cheers, Marco
James_E
Try putting this fragment somewhere in the body of
config\dev.exs:that should harmonize it with any override you may have already configured for Hex, while not baking a bunch of device-specific paths into the ultimate compiled executable (do your coworkers have the exact same username, with the certificate file saved into the exact same place?)