rodloboz
I’ve started working on a new library to run SQL queries and do basic business intelligence.
Think “Blazer for Elixir.”
Currently it features a SQL explorer + saved queries + schema browser — mounted right inside your Phoenix app. Supports both Posgresql and SQLite (multiple data source repos).
It can be used as standalone or with the web UI (separate repos):
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Following on from my CLDR lbraries I started work on Unicode transforms. But like everything related to CLDR there is a lot of yak-shavin...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
dimitarvp
I think I get what is this about and I love the idea but a few screenshots and a video would be great.
rodloboz
Thanks @dimitarvp . You’re absolutely right. I added a screenshot to the original post.
I’ll have to record a demo video to share!
dimitarvp
In the age of the LLMs this expression gives me PTSD.
Thanks for adding the screenshot. Would love seeing a video later if you ping this thread in the future.
rodloboz
hahaha… is GPT/Claude lingo seeping into my speech patterns?
I’ll share a video demo here later on.
rodloboz
@dimitarvp Here’s a video demo of Lotus
FlyingNoodle
This is so neat. I love it. Thank you for your contribution to the ecosystem!
rodloboz
Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you like it and hope others will find it useful
RemyXRenard
Nice work on this, it looks great.
[Previous job catharsis]: My prior end users would have asked for a drag and drop graphical query editor and wonder why it couldn’t predict their queries and graph them in twelve dimensions. However, Lotus seems like nifty tool to have in the toolbox, and they aren’t my end users anymore. Haha!
Please note, that was not a feature request!
Thanks for this.
dbern
This is really fantastic. Thanks for sharing this!
A7mad
This looks great!!
How do you manage to make it read only? Do I have to create a read only account for it or you just check the statement if it only a select statement? If you check the statement I can do some deletes or inserts inside a CTE will this be caught as well?