LSP-elixir plugin for Sublime Text

I’m happy to announce the initial release of LSP-elixir plugin for Sublime Text which integrates the great elixir-ls server with the editor to provide IDE-like capabilities.

It’s been possible to connect the two before, but this plugin removes the need to download elixir-ls yourself and fiddle with LSP plugin config files.

Check out the code and install instructions on Github:

This being the first release, testing and feedback are welcome.

10 Likes

Great! I am currently using it in Sublime Text 4 without any problem.

1 Like

hey, I love this package and thank you for releasing it! I have a question though

what would be the correct schema for overriding elixirLS.projectDir inside a <project_name>.sublime-project file?

{
	"folders":
	[
		{
			"folder_exclude_patterns":
			[
				"./services/deps",
				"./services/api/assets/node_modules"
			],
			"path": "."
		}
	],
	"settings":
	{
		"LSP": {
			"lsp-elixir" : {
				"settings": {
					"elixirLS":
					{
						"projectDir": "./services",
					},
				}
			},
			"elixir-ls":
			{
				"enabled": true,
				"settings" : {
					"elixirLS.projectDir": "./services"
				}
			},		
		},
	}
}

tried a lot of different configurations and nothing seems to work, when I save, I get this error

1:1   	ElixirLS    	error     	No mixfile found in project. To use a subdirectory, set `elixirLS.projectDir` in your settings

which makes sense but I would like to be able to open my project and have the features from your package working in this umbrella app

1 Like

Actually guys, you know what? I updated to sublime text 4 which is a dev build and everything worked perfectly!!!

sublime text 4?? where do you get that?

its a dev build so its not officially the new version of sublime, here you go https://www.reddit.com/r/SublimeText/comments/et9fte/sublimetext_4_dev_build/