mlen

mlen

Hello, my name’s Maciej Lenc, originally from Poland but I live in Edinburgh (UK) nowadays.

I’m currently looking for a remote contract work through my Limited Company.

I have 15+ years experience as a software developer mainly in Python, and I’ve been working with Elixir/Phoenix commercially for the past 2 years. Beyond Elixir and Python, I have moderate experience with Ruby on Rails, Go, and modern Javascript.

My recent Elixir/Phoenix experience includes a web management software for health practitioners, with focus on privacy of patient’s data (sensitive data encrypted at rest using cloak library), events processing (oban library), highly customisable web form builder in LiveView, automated receipt and billing integration with Stripe, among other things.

Recent Python experience highlights: I have contracted for a French AI startup to build a web application for measuring the benefits of fragrance products, as well as working closely with team of data scientists to provide insight and guidance on best practices and workflows.

Skills:

  • know-how in building software for public/private sectors
  • invested in self-development
  • proactive, persistent and highly adaptive person
  • effective in communication

GitHub: mlexs (Maciej Lenc) · GitHub
LinkedIn: Maciej Lenc - Senior Python Developer | LinkedIn
Website: mlexs.dev

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews