Members of the Year: 2019!

Just a quick note to say I have just sent off everyone’s details (who have PM’d me them to date). Hopefully you will hear from PragProg or Manning soon.

For those who haven’t PM’d me yet please don’t forget to, and if you don’t want/need your book, please let me know and we can pick someone else :smiley:

6 Likes

Wait what? We were supposed to… do what?

Its al described in the first post of this thread, and the same procedure as with every price on the forum…

2 Likes

In case You have selected a Manning book, You will receive an email from them, with an easy way to retrieve your prize.

1 Like

I could swear on my life I didn’t see that the first time I read it. Oh well, guess it was the workday back then. Hope it’s not too late!

It’s probably not too late, but You might have no choice between publishers… This mean You need to fill a primary book, and a second for the second publisher.

Yep you still have time - just PM your details as per the first post :023:

Just sent you a PM but not seeing it on my list of PMs. Confusing. Do you see it?

I think it’s some non-ideal UI issue, I also could not easily find PMs until someone replied to them. Try visiting https://elixirforum.com/u/<your username>/messages/sent to see if you find it there.

2 Likes

Oops. You’re correct. It’s even visible in the sidebar. I’d really expect all of them to be visible though, really weird UX choice.

3 Likes

Got the PM?

1 Like

Yep :023:

Soon as everyone else messages me their choices I’ll send off all your details (and post back in here when I have) :smiley:

I just received my pragprog book! :heart_eyes:
Thank you AstonJ. That’s wonderfull! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten anything yet. :frowning:

Aston hasn’t yet send the second batch to the publishers I think. Last info was, that he’ll report back as soon as he has.

1 Like

Yep, what @NobbZ said… still waiting for everyone else sorry @dimitarvp.

For those who haven’t PM’d me please let mw know your book choice, or, if you don’t want one please let me know and we can selected someone else :smiley:

1 Like