Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer - Elbaite, Melbourne/Sydney, Australia [Not remote]

Introductory paragraph

Elbaite is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange since 2017 that delivers a safe and secure way to buy and sell cryptocurrency for Australian traders. Elbaite is on a mission to empower every cryptocurrency investor to buy and sell cryptocurrency with their own wallets, not a centralised exchange wallet. We are looking to be the go-to exchange in Australia (with international expansion plans) for everything non-custodial related in the crypto assets, web3, blockchain and NFT space.

About us

My name: Samira Tollo
My position: CTO
Company name: Elbaite
Company website: www.elbaite.com
Company headquarters (country): Australia
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc):

We are looking for a talented full-stack programmer experienced in functional programming and wants to work in a fast-paced industry like blockchain/cryptocurrency using the most innovative software methods.

Elbaite’s back-end is entirely run-on functional Elixir, and we are looking for our newest in-house back-end developer that is also open to contribute to the full-stack.

The company is based in the heart of Melbourne CBD on King Street in a modern co-working space. We are currently working in a hybrid work environment both office and at home working.

About the job

Job title: Mid - Level Full Stack Software Engineer
Job description:
Salary range: negotiable depending on experience.
Position on remote work: On-site atleast 3 days a week in either the Melbourne office or Sydney office.
Qualifications or experience required:
What the successful job applicant will be working on:

Elbaite is at the forefront of Blockchain and cryptocurrency innovation. Engineers at Elbaite take ownership for the full stack in tackling the problem. You will be working on a wide variety of technical activities. This may include;

• creating new features to increase the useability of Elbaite
  • improve infrastructure, performance or security of the system.
  • Work with our marketing team, compliance team and sales team to come up with solutions to solve their issues

We work in an agile way using weekly sprints and mini projects.

About the interview process

Step 1 - Please send an application to our LinkedIn job portal: Elbaite hiring Mid-Level Full Stack Developer in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia | LinkedIn

Step 2 - I will invite you to a video call to understand your experience and where you want to take your career. I want to see if your goals align with Elbaite’s goals. It should be mutual. <3

Further info

Otherwise, please reach out to me on Slack (elixir-lang.slack.com) or LinkedIn

2 Likes