My name: SJ
My position: Software Engineer
Company name: Catalx
Company info and history:
Founded in 2017, CatalX has developed a trading platform customized for the Canadian market, under license from Bittrex—the premier U.S. based blockchain trading platform. With offices in Calgary and Vancouver, CatalX’s mission is to be Canada’s leading blockchain trading platform for virtual currencies and digital assets, while fostering a new generation of investors seeking to engage and manage their own financial future. A simple, secure, sound exchange that is leading the way with our extensive and growing list of cutting-edge and well-established cryptocurrencies and digital tokens, as well as one of the easiest trading experiences you will find.
About the job
Job title: Elixir Backend Engineer
Job description: Full-time position with platform maintenance and additional feature development.
- Minimum of 3 years experience writing Elixir code
- Experience writing and scaling Phoenix Framework applications, and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with performance tuning Postgresql databases.
- Should have been involved in building a cryptocurrency trading engine or developed a soft real-time system in the past.
Nice to Haves
- Docker containerization
Salary range: $100,000 USD per year // $50 USD per hour
Position on remote work: Remote from anywhere
- Review of cv/past experience
- Code Review (github) or Test
- Interview with the Tech Lead and CFO
- Hire (full-time or freelance)
- Send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org