We’re looking for an Elixir (or Fullstack) developer to join our team and help us with the upcoming project. This is why you might be excited to work with us:
- No legacy code to work with
- New project every few months
- No time-consuming meetings daily
- Work atmosphere. While EVERY company says they are a great workplace filled with amazing people, we state with total self-awareness that you’ll love working with our team. Don’t take our word for it - hit our team members on social media and ask!
- Deep dives into domains like crypto & web3, fintech, biotech, space, and much more.
My name: Tom Antas
My position: Leading Developer @ Altalogy
Company name: Altalogy
Company website: altalogy.com
Company headquarters (country): Poland
Altalogy is a nimble full-stack studio helping design, build, and ship products in the deep tech, healthcare, fintech, and web3 sectors. No name dropping, but here are a few recent projects we have been involved in:
- Brain-computer interfaces for measuring brain gamma waves to help you get into the flow state
- Branding for VC firms investing in fintech and autonomous aircraft worldwide.
- Web3 dev tools and collectibles exchange platforms
- Clinical trials did the startup way.
Job title: Mid/Senior Elixir Engineer
Job description: Salary range: 12 000 - 22 000 PLN/month (B2B) - depending on experience
Position on remote work: Remote, but we will happy to work with you in our office in Katowice
Qualifications or experience required:
- Elixir Phoenix
Nice to have:
- Ruby on Rails
- ReactJS / React Native
- 20+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it)
- You can work remotely or in our office located in Katowice.
- Newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need
- Tools stack that devs like (GitHub, VSCode, Slack, MacOS)
- Conference / workshop budget
- Annual company retreat
- English lessons
- Opportunities to work with experienced people (ex Coinbase, Airbnb, Google)
- Happy to discuss benefits individually, we’re sure we can do a lot to make this collaboration fun and worthwhile
As the Elixir developer in the upcoming project, you will work on the backend with Phoenix framework and admin panel with Kaffy. The backend will connect to the PostgreSQL, provide REST API to the ReactJS web app, and will integrate other microservices that may be built with other technologies.
Why we choose Elixir?
Due to its fault tolerance and concurrency, the Elixir seems to be a perfect technology to build a reliable core of any platform that connects all pieces together. It might not be great in crunching data, but still we can engage other technologies, like Rust. And obviously, developing in Elixir is a pure fun!
- Shoot us a message via email@example.com and tell us:
- about your previous work/experience, and attach links to GitHub profile, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- what you are good at
- what kind of challenges excites you
- in which direction you would like to go in the future (ie. frontend, stick to the backend, machine learning etc.)
- We’ll get back to you ASAP if you’re a fit.
- Let’s hop on a video call and say Hi.
- We’ll let you know if it’s a go/no-go in a few business days.
- Now, let’s go one step further and solve a few dev problems together during the video call.
- And again, we we’ll let you know if it’s a go/no-go in a few business days.
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM us on Twitter @altalogy.