Hi all, my names Paul and I work as part of the Talent Acquisition team here at Solarisbank. We’re looking for Elixir Engineers to join our growing team in Ukraine and would love to speak to any engineers looking for a new challenge. Please see more details below.
Solarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers. Through this, Solarisbank creates a highly developed technological banking ecosystem for fintechs and established digital companies, as well as banks and corporates.
My name: Paul Finan
My position: Senior Talent Partner
Company name: Solarisbank AG
Country: Berlin HQ
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc):
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Elixir Engineer - Senior Elixir Engineer
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range . We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As an Elixir Engineer you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Develop UI screens for our internal backoffice
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
Who you are
- You know or are willing to learn Elixir
- You have proven experience with other modern languages
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English, German is a plus
- You can work with infrastructure tools like Docker and Concourse
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience
Position on remote work:
Qualifications or experience required:
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
About the interview process
- 1st People Team Screening - 30 mins
- 2nd Technical Screening - Hiring Manager - 45 mins
- Final stage split into two parts
Please add any further info and how you’d like to be contacted here.