Mix phx.server error in centos

hi everyone:
when i run mix phx.server in centos. the log is

[root@localhost store_api]# mix phx.server
==> exqlite
 CC sqlite3_nif.o
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c: In function ‘exqlite_bind’:
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c:461:5: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
     for (unsigned int i = 0; i < argument_list_length; i++) {
     ^
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c:461:5: note: use option -std=c99 or -std=gnu99 to compile your code
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c: In function ‘make_row’:
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c:529:5: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
     for (unsigned int i = 0; i < count; i++) {
     ^
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c: In function ‘exqlite_multi_step’:
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c:574:5: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
     for (int i = 0; i < chunk_size; i++) {
     ^
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c: In function ‘exqlite_columns’:
c_src/sqlite3_nif.c:671:5: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
     for (int i = 0; i < size; i++) {
     ^
make: *** [/home/project/store_api/_build/dev/lib/exqlite/obj/sqlite3_nif.o] Error 1
could not compile dependency :exqlite, "mix compile" failed. Errors may have been logged above. You can recompile this dependency with "mix deps.compile exqlite", update it with "mix deps.update exqlite" or clean it with "mix deps.clean exqlite"
==> store_api
** (Mix) Could not compile with "make" (exit status: 2).
You need to have gcc and make installed. If you are using
Ubuntu or any other Debian-based system, install the packages
"build-essential". Also install "erlang-dev" package if not
included in your Erlang/OTP version. If you're on Fedora, run
"dnf group install 'Development Tools'".

I found a solution to the same error. click links

I use asdf to manage versions. and I make sure elixir is compatible with the OTP . Also didn’t solve the problem .It is my erlang version and elixir version

erlang version
[root@localhost store_api]# erl
Erlang/OTP 25 [erts-13.0] [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [ds:4:4:10] [async-threads:1]

Eshell V13.0  (abort with ^G)
1> 

elixir version 
[root@localhost store_api]# elixir -v
Erlang/OTP 25 [erts-13.0] [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [ds:4:4:10] [async-threads:1]

Elixir 1.13.4 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 25)

How should I fix this bug ? thanks very much indeed!!!

exqlite is using a NIF, which requires you to have a working C build pipeline on your system. This is mostly unreleated to how you installed OTP or elixir.

I use asdf instaled erlang and elixir

As mentioned before that doesn’t matter. You need additional C dependencies to be able to build the NIF for exqlite.

I try it now. thanks very much!