Mix Release - 'erlexec' not detected, when starting /any/ app, despite running fine in iex

Thanks for the suggestion! Indeed that may have been the case; however, I’ve managed to get it to work now! I no longer receive the node-sass error, and the app retained its LiveViiew reactivity.

I re-attempted a solution in one of my above-mentioned threads, but this time successfully. I documented in that thread how I did it, and I’ll paste it here, too:

What happened was that I’d tried the earlier hints in this thread to replace "node-sass" with "sass", in the package.json . In doing that, I simply pasted over the "node-sass": "xx.xx.xx" line with "sass": "^1.22.10" - however, the "node-sass": "xx.xx.xx" line was (originally) written immediately after the line for sass-loader. So now, "sass": "^1.22.10" comes after it - this seemed to be the problem.

When I experimented with putting the new "sass": "^1.22.10" before sass-loader, saved and npm installed, it seemed to work.

Does that seem to make sense (if not, maybe I’ve remembered wrongly about what I did to fix it)?

Thanks so much! Hope the info helps anyone to follow.