apoorv-2204

apoorv-2204

Getting this error when requesting , internal ip.

iex(11)> :httpc.request("http://192.168.1.1:52869/gatedesc.xml")
** (UndefinedFunctionError) function :public_key.pkix_verify_hostname_match_fun/1 is undefined (module :public_key is not available)
    (public_key 1.14) :public_key.pkix_verify_hostname_match_fun(:https)
    (inets 9.0.1) httpc.erl:471: :httpc.ssl_verify_host_options/1
    (inets 9.0.1) httpc.erl:1015: anonymous fn/0 in :httpc.http_options_default/0
    (inets 9.0.1) httpc.erl:961: :httpc.http_options/3
    (inets 9.0.1) httpc.erl:771: :httpc.handle_request/9
    iex:11: (file)
iex(11)> 

Installed version,
elixir 1.15.4-otp-26
erlang 26.0.2

also did
sudo apt install erlang-*

extra_applications: [
:public_key,
:crypto,]

Showing Posts 1 to 4

apoorv-2204

apoorv-2204 OP

extra_applications: [
:public_key,
:crypto,]

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

It is unclear how did you solve the problem. Did you add the :public_key key to extra_applications?

pepicrft

pepicrft

I’m also interested in this one because my deployments to Fly.io are failing because of the same reason.

apoorv-2204

apoorv-2204 OP

add :public_key to extra applications under mix.exs
extra_applications: [
:public_key]

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews