Antrater
Hi there! At Moon Design System, we have been working hard for the past six months on the next generation of our LiveView component library. Now it’s in a stable, ready-to-use state.
Why is this library a good candidate to test out?
- Correct utilization of the component library results in a 30% reduction in development costs.
- We have finalized active development process, meaning no breaking changes are planned.
- Compatible with TailwindCSS, but does not require it.
- Uses a human-readable approach of meaningful CSS classes without polluting HTML.
- Utilizes a simple component architecture to avoid business logic burnout.
- It is fully visually compatible with our CSS and React component libraries, making migration between technologies smoother and straightforward.
We would be delighted to bring this library to you and would appreciate your constructive feedback or ideas for further improvement.
This library was designed with nearly infinite scalability in mind, including customization, ownership, and adaptability.
If you need us to adopt or integrate this component library into your organization, let’s discuss and collaborate on the details.
There are a few links to consider:
- Moon Design System website: https://moondesignsystem.com/
- Github repo: GitHub - moondesignsystem/liveview: Moon LiveView library · GitHub
- Hex.pm package: moon_live_view | Hex
- LinkedIn page: Moon Design System | LinkedIn
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Hey folks,
I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version:
Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
odd
I haven’t tested it out yet but it definitely needs some documentation and attention to first impressions, since this is what you get out of the Github link
And hex.pm
And on the website you see these boxes overflowing
I’ll check out the actual implementation though when I get a moment!
Antrater
Thanks! On it