rakeshtripathy

rakeshtripathy

I have upgraded mime to 2.0.3, and getting below error.

RUN mix compile
—> Running in 0e90b797e89a1
ERROR! the application :mime has a different value set for key :types during runtime compared to compile time. Since this application environment entry was marked as compile time, this difference can lead to different behaviour than expected:

  • Compile time value was not set
  • Runtime value was set to: %{“application/pdf” => [“pdf”], “application/vnd.mytest.v1+json” => [“api_v1_json”]}

To fix this error, you might:

  • Make the runtime value match the compile time one

  • Recompile your project. If the misconfigured application is a dependency, you may need to run “mix deps.compile mime --force”

  • Alternatively, you can disable this check. If you are using releases, you can set :validate_compile_env to false in your release configuration. If you are using Mix to start your system, you can pass the --no-validate-compile-env flag

Below is the config.ex file

config.ex

config :mime, :types, %{
“application/vnd.mytest.v1+json” => [“api_v1_json”],
“application/pdf” => [“pdf”]
}

Showing Posts 1 to 1

muelthe

muelthe

This post might help you troubleshoot the issue: Validating compile/runtime configuration - ERROR! the application :backend has a different value set for key :basic_auth during runtime - #2 by wojtekmach

Alternatively, maybe the following from the docs might help (MIME — mime v2.0.7):

After adding the configuration, MIME needs to be recompiled. If you are using mix, it can be done with: mix deps.clean mime --build

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews