I known that the specified board is not official supported, but a working buildroot configuration is available on buildroot repo… so I want try to create a Nerves System for that board. My hope with this thread is create a discussion around that system (not working yet) for those who are interested.
What I did until now (very few things in truth):
- Create a new public repo Here. I’m not absolutely jealous about the project, in any moment I can transfer the repo to someone more expert than me.
- I have completely copy the Rpi3 project. Obviously not forked because I want use that as a blueprint project.
- I adapted the buildroot file conf to a nerves_defconfig.
- Setup the minimum to have a working circleci.
- Some other small adjustements.
What is missing:
- Complete checkout of whole project
- A working fwup config
- Other stuffs that I ignore at the moment
Any suggestion or contribute to the project is well accepted.