mogadget
I have a relationship User has_one Profile. In my User
defmodule Cal.Accounts.User do
actions do
defaults [:read]
create :create_user_with_profile do
argument :profile, :map do
allow_nil? false
end
change manage_relationship(:profile, type: :create)
end
action
relationship do
has_one :profile, Cal.Accounts.Profile do
destination_attribute :user_profile_id
end
end
...
end
In my form liveview
def mount(_params, _session, socket) do
form = Cal.Accounts.form_to_create_user_with_profile()
socket =
socket
|> assign(:form, to_form(form))
|> assign(:page_title, "New User with Profile")
{:ok, socket}
end
def render(assigns) do
...
<h4>User</h4>
<.input field={form[:email]} label="Email" />
<.input field={form[:user_name]} label="Name" />
<.input field={form[:timezone]} label="Timezone" />
<h4>User Profile</h4>
<.inputs_for :let={form_profile} field={@form[:profile]}>
<.input field={form_profile[:title]} label="Title" />
<.input field={form_profile[:location]} label="Location" />
</.inputs_for>
end
The form renders the Email, Name and Timezone but the fields for profile Title and Location are not
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
cmo
Throw a few
inspects in there to see what data you’re getting inrender. IIRC<prev>{inspect(@form[:profile], pretty: true)}</pre>.mogadget
cmo
You might want to load the association.