Samuel-88

Samuel-88

Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing well.

I added version 1.2 of NimbleCSV to my dependencies, and now when I run mix coveralls it’s computing nimble_csv as my own code and code coverage is down 16% :frowning:

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Showing Posts 1 to 4

chulkilee

chulkilee

What’s the version of elixir/erlang/excoveralls/nimble_csv?

Also could be related to

https://github.com/parroty/excoveralls/issues/249

Samuel-88

Samuel-88 OP

Thanks a lot for your reply @chulkilee

I’m using Elixir 1.13.2, Erlang 24.2.1 and Nimble 1.2. Also I’m not using umbrella apps.

In the links you shared, they suggested excluding files from coveralls, I’ll do that as a last resort, but I’m trying to find a way that I don’t need to do that.

LostKobrakai

LostKobrakai

Do you create a custom NimbleCSV parser? If so that’s code generated by nimble_csv, but in your codebase. Maybe that’s the culpit here.

Samuel-88

Samuel-88 OP

I just checked and that is exactly it. Thanks a lot @LostKobrakai

So probably my best solution is just to add this module to the skip_files in the coverall.json, right?

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
bradley
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
Alvinkariuki
How Can I Optimise Compile Time Dependencies I have been building an elixir application for about 2 years now. Many modules and files ha...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews