crashangelbr

crashangelbr

Hello, I am learning elixir and I am not managing to populate my variables at runtime … inside a loop .. Why do the variables go blank again every time?

def teste do
    t = String.split("sentence  [sentence]  <sem-s> N F S  @NPHR §DENOM #3->0", " ", trim: true)
    token = ""
    lemma = ""
    syntax = ""
    role = ""
    child = ""
    root = ""
    tags = []
    attrs = []
    t
    |> Enum.with_index()
    |> Enum.each(fn {e, i} ->
      if i == 0 do
        token = e
      else
        # Verb
        if i == 1 do
          lemma = e
        else
          # Syntax
          if i == Enum.count(t) - 3 do
            syntax = e
          else
            # Role
            if i == Enum.count(t) - 2 do
              role = e
            else
              # Dependency
              if i == Enum.count(t) - 1 do
                e = String.replace(e, "#", "")
                e = String.replace(e, "-", "")
                child = Text.mid(e, String.slice(e, 0..0), ">")
                root = Text.mid(e, ">")

                # ===================================================
                #Last Index >> Get All Variables and Inser in Mnesia
                # ===================================================
                IO.puts ">> #{token} >> #{lemma} >> #{syntax} >> #{role}"

              else
                # Tags
                if String.contains?(e, ["<", ">"]) == true do
                  [e | tags]
                else
                  # Attributes
                  [e | attrs]
                end
              end
            end
          end
        end
      end
    end)
  end

Showing Posts 1 to 1

LostKobrakai

LostKobrakai

Read the answers on this topic from earlier today:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews