owaisqayum
Hi,
i am running some experiments using benchee. The problem is that i want to run the experiments based on the command line arguments.
defmodule A.CLI do
def main(args) do
options = [
switches: [cluster: :integer],
]
{opts, _, _} = OptionParser.parse(args, options)
[{_, cluster_size}] = opts
experiments(cluster_size)
end
def experiments(cluster_size) do
cluster_size = String.to_integer(cluster_size)
Enum.reduce(1..cluster_size, %{}, fn i, acc ->
Map.put(acc, "#{i}", fn -> B.run(1, i) end)
end)
benchee_run()
end
def benchee_run(map) do
Benchee.run(
map,
formatters: [
Benchee.Formatters.Console
]
)
end
end
When i run the experiments in .exs file then i dont get ant errors but while running in an .ex file which is compiled by beam then i get this error
** (Protocol.UndefinedError) protocol Enumerable not implemented for nil of type Atom. This protocol is
implemented for the following type(s): Date.Range, File.Stream, Function, GenEvent.Stream, HashDict,
HashSet, IO.Stream, Jason.OrderedObject, List, Map, MapSet, Range, Stream
(elixir 1.13.0) lib/enum.ex:1: Enumerable.impl_for!/1
(elixir 1.13.0) lib/enum.ex:143: Enumerable.reduce/3
(elixir 1.13.0) lib/enum.ex:4143: Enum.reduce/3
(benchee 1.0.1) lib/benchee/configuration.ex:308: Benchee.Configuration.standardize_inputs/1
(benchee 1.0.1) lib/benchee/configuration.ex:291: Benchee.Configuration.init/1
(benchee 1.0.1) lib/benchee.ex:45: Benchee.run/2
(elixir 1.13.0) lib/kernel/cli.ex:126: anonymous fn/3 in Kernel.CLI.exec_fun/2
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI.
Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










