scott

scott

Introducing Omni Captcha - a new package that provides a unified interface for working with popular captcha providers like reCAPTCHA v2, hCaptcha, and Cloudflare Turnstile. Omni Captcha is available on Hex and the documentation can be found at Omni Captcha v0.0.4 — Documentation. The package was forked from the hcaptcha package.

Omni Captcha aims to simplify the process of adding captcha functionality to your web applications. With just a few lines of code, you can get up and running with any of the supported captcha providers. The package abstracts away the provider-specific implementation details, allowing you to focus on the core functionality of your application.

Key Features:

  • Supports Multiple Providers: Out of the box, Omni Captcha supports reCAPTCHA, hCaptcha, and Cloudflare Turnstile. No need to learn the intricacies of each provider’s API.
  • Extensible Architecture: The package is designed to be easily extended to support additional captcha providers in the future. If your needs change, you can quickly integrate a new provider without rewriting your entire captcha integration.
  • Seamless Integration: Omni Captcha provides a consistent API across all supported providers, making it easy to swap between them as needed.
  • Sandbox Mode: Omni Captcha includes a sandbox mode for development and testing, allowing you to experiment with the different captcha providers without impacting your production environment.

Whether you’re building a new web application or maintaining an existing one, Omni Captcha can help streamline your captcha integration process. Give it a try today and see how it can simplify your captcha implementation!

Showing Posts 1 to 2

arcanemachine

arcanemachine

Cool project.

Your HexDocs source code links aren’t working. Example:

https://gitlab.com/scott-codes-things/omni-captcha/blob/v0.0.1/README.md#L1

scott

scott OP

Thank you for pointing this out, pushing a release now to fix this.

I’m also adding the README badges, since I somehow missed those.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Announcing Top

type1fool
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents See this post about renaming the package. Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
woylie
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components. https://github.com/woylie/doggo Features Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
ahamez
Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
kip
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library. Current functionality In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
webofbits
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself. My main conc...
#ai
New
bartblast
Hey folks, I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version: Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews