MickeyOoh

MickeyOoh

I currently implemented mouse position input and display. position data from Driver passes to ViewPort and to Scene to add graph of mouse pointer. The mouse graph(arrow) pass through ViewPort and Driver, then it is rendered as a position arrow.
However, this has two problems.

  1. the positioning arrow of mouse moves quite slowly
  2. ViewPort doesn’t accept positioning click such as dropdown because it clicks mouse graph instead of dropdown, I guess.

I’d like to render the arrow only inside Driver itself likely the red color in the image. Or Are there any means to render the arrow to resolve the above two issues?

Showing Posts 1 to 1

axelson

axelson

Scenic Core Team

FYI, Scenic 0.11 (currently in beta) includes mouse cursor support on Nerves:
https://github.com/boydm/scenic/blob/414104923f780e838a4e87ceb078569d2c6945da/guides/upgrading_to_v0.11.md
(although the cursor isn’t noted in the upgrade guide currently, but I just created a PR to add it)

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews