pdgonzalez872
We had a discussion here: Are Hex.pm and Constable code bases considered good practice examples for building applications? - #2 by pdgonzalez872 about open source Phoenix projects. So, let’s try to keep a list of them here. I’ll keep updating this original list with new information as it comes.
Please post if you know of any open source Phoenix projects! Let’s spread best practices and hopefully everyone in the community can benefit from this!
cc: @AstonJ, let’s see how this goes ![]()
Trending in Discussions
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development?
Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Emily is an Elixir library that runs Nx computations on Apple’s MLX. Install it as the default Nx backend and Nx, defn, Axon, Nx.Serving,...
New
(I just needed to vent somewhere and LinkedIn is full of hope, or hype, I’m not sure which exactly)
AI dream has many faces, but general...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #ai
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
crockwave
Pleroma Live: https://dontbulling.me/main/all (development front-end public test site)
Tribes Source: Tribes / Tribes · GitLab Live: https://tribes.host (in development)
pdgonzalez872
Couple more:
wmnnd
Here’s one of my projects that you might consider adding to your list.
Keila - GitHub: GitHub - pentacent/keila: Open Source Newsletter Tool. · GitHub - Live at https://app.keila.io/
pdgonzalez872
Folks, going to close this topic in favor of this awesome resource:
GitHub - szTheory/real-world-phoenix: Real World Phoenix apps and their open source codebases for developers to learn from · GitHub. Here is a PR adding all of the projects above to it: Add a few apps by pdgonzalez872 · Pull Request #1 · szTheory/real-world-phoenix · GitHub
Thanks for the discussion!