jobinlawrance

jobinlawrance

Hey everyone, I recently implemented passkeys in Phoenix Elixir app using SimpleWebAuthn, let me know what you guys think.

Passkeys In Phoenix using SimpleWebAuthn

Showing Posts 1 to 1

tangui

tangui

There might be something fundamentally wrong with this approach. As far as I understand, all security checks are performed in the browser.

Let’s say I lost my security key. What prevents me from modifying the REST calls to tell the BE WebAuthn security checks were successfully performed anyway?

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Guides/Tuts Top

rogach
I’ve spent some time understanding how to do hot code reloading with releases built using mix release, and here I’d like to detail the st...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews