psteininger

psteininger

I am wondering if anyone had any luck or trouble getting Phoenix Live View to work in production mode, deployed on a Raspberry Pi inside of Nerves Firmware.

I have a well functioning Phoenix app deploying without problems, but when I go to a route that is set up for live view, the entire layout is missing. The buttons don’t work, nothing renders correctly.

Has anyone come across this issue?

Thanks in advance for any pointers

Showing Posts 1 to 2

benwilson512

benwilson512

Author of Craft GraphQL APIs in Elixir with Absinthe

Hi @psteininger there have been some pretty recent changes to how live layouts work. Take a look through these docs Phoenix.LiveView — Phoenix LiveView v1.2.5 and if you still have trouble post some code from your project so that we can provide more help.

psteininger

psteininger OP

Indeed, this is what tripped me up. I started the project on Version 0.8 and for some reason, the versions in local development did not update, but the version of LV that was wrapped into firmware was.

I cleaned things up and updated the layouts and took out the CSS, then it all worked well.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews