hubertlepicki
I have a client who asks for some examples of production sites using LiveView. I can provide couple of examples of apps we built for our clients, but maybe you folks can suggest some publicly available production apps I can share with them?
The apps I can share with them are both behind a login, and there are many examples like that where a piece of back-end was built with LiveView on top of existing app, but I would be interested in seeing something that they can click through not necessarily becoming administrator / paid member of some service. Any examples you know of?
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
ondrej-tucek
Why not
We have a few apps (all built on LV) which are still WIP, see links below:
ryanwinchester
I have one in production, but it’s also behind a paid login. (https://textonarrival.com)
As well as some other that are in progress, one that should release next month (that won’t be behind a paid login)
thefactus
Maybe this one?
https://github.com/fully-forged/tune
zzyyxx
The Cars.com site was being redone with LiveView.
It may be worth inquiring about these companies’ websites too:
Famous Companies Using Elixir,
Elixir Companies in Chicago
valehelle
My side project Inoffice rely heavily on LiveView on the main page. Unfortunately it’s behind a login but it is free to register and use.
sfusato
Are you sure about the cars.com website? Poking at the homepage source code it looks like a React SPA. On some other pages I’ve found some Angular directives. There’s no websocket connection established either.
gregori
Website www.intelidoc.io uses phoenix and liveview for forms. It is based on phoenix developed cms system with seo optimization. It works great!
zzyyxx
Ah darn, you’re right - they were in the process of migrating to LiveView but I guess the new site hasn’t taken over the majority of traffic yet.
chasers
Our search UI is all LiveView (behind a free login): Logflare
Also the property page for FlipFinder: https://flipfinder.party/properties/6160980
dbern
https://utils.zest.dev is using LiveView. I wouldn’t call it a scaled site that’s getting a ton of load, but it’s definitely in production.