mayulu

mayulu

Hey all,
In the example project from book “Programming Phoenix…”,
When visit http://localhost:4000/users/new, the console shows:
(Phoenix.Router.NoRouteError) no route found for GET /css/phoenix.css (RumblWeb.Router).
When visit http://localhost:4000/, it is ok.

Phoenix version is 1.3.4, brunch version is 2.10.16, webpack version is 3.1.0.

Anyone can give me a glue?

Thanks.

First Post!

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

Without some code it would be difficult, but if You are on Unix, You can try to run

find . -type f -exec grep -H phoenix.css {} \;

and tell us in which file You find this.

Most Liked

sfusato

sfusato

Check the endpoint.ex file under the rumbl_web directory.

In the plug function you should have css inside the only field. Similar to this:

  plug(
    Plug.Static,
    at: "/",
    from: :rumbl,
    gzip: false,
    only: ~w(css fonts images img js favicon.ico robots.txt)
  )

Last Post!

mayulu

mayulu OP

I delete the line@import "./css/phoenix.css", and run brunch build, and no console complains.
But I do not understand where phoenix.css loaded.

In Phoenix 1.2.5 it is OK to import phoenix.css in app.css.

So, anyway there is no complains now and thank you all.

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
bradley
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews