josevalim
Creator of Elixir
Hi everyone,
I am really happy to announce Plug v1.4.0-rc.0. It has many improvements and bug fixes:
- Multipart support is now implemented in Plug, which guarantees compatibility between adapters, including during tests
- Range requests are now supported by Plug.Static, which means resumable downloads and videos
- Plug.Debugger has been improved to show more information, including the Exception.blame/3 feature from Elixir v1.5 if available
- Log an error when Cowboy aborts parsing headers due to limits
Here is the full CHANGELOG: plug/CHANGELOG.md at v1.4.0-rc.0 · elixir-plug/plug · GitHub
As usual, give a try in your applications by specifying:
{:plug, "~> 1.4-rc", override: true}
If you find any regression or bugs, please report them!
Have fun!
Trending in News
Hi everyone, I am sharing this announcement here in case some of you might be interested.
Dear colleagues,
IRIF (Paris) is opening a p...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
dom
Bravo!
This bit me a year ago, but it looked hard to handle in Plug. Glad to see it’s fixed now.
matiso
This is great!
lessless
Great job, love it!