Plugin pc not available

When I try to build my app at server as:

APP="my_app" MIX_ENV="prod" AUTO_VERSION="" BRANCH="master" SKIP_RELUP_MODIFICATIONS="" RELUP_MODIFICATION_MODULE="" USING_DISTILLERY="true" mix do clean, compile

I get this error:

===> Plugin pc not available. It will not be used.

=ERROR REPORT==== 30-Apr-2018::10:21:55 ===
beam/beam_load.c(1287): Error loading module pc:
  mandatory chunk of type 'Atom' not found

=ERROR REPORT==== 30-Apr-2018::10:21:55 ===
Loading of /tmp/edeliver/my_app/builds/deps/re2/_build/default/plugins/pc/ebin/pc.beam failed: badfile
===> Compiling re2
===> Unable to run pre hooks for 'compile', command 'compile' in namespace 'pc' not found.
** (Mix) Could not compile dependency :re2, "/home/ubuntu/.mix/rebar3 bare compile --paths "/tmp/edeliver/my_app/builds/_build/prod/lib/*/ebin"" command failed. You can recompile this dependency with "mix deps.compile re2", update it with "mix deps.update re2" or clean it with "mix deps.clean re2"

erl -v
Erlang/OTP 19 [erts-8.3.5] [source] [64-bit] [async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V8.3.5  (abort with ^G)

$ ~/.mix/rebar3 -v
rebar 3.3.6 on Erlang/OTP 19 Erts 8.3.5

Any idea?

pc is the “Port Compiler” plugin for rebar3.

Based on the proceeding error, I would guess that you compiled your app on a newer version of the BEAM than you are attempting to run on. Which is strange, because it looks like you are attempting to compile it, but it looks like you already used edeliver to build and send your app to your servers?

as I’ve got the BEAM version:

erl -v
Erlang/OTP 19 [erts-8.3.5] [source] [64-bit] [async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

which is the same version that my app already runs at.
yes, I am using edeliver, and it fails when it tries to compile:

APP="my_app" MIX_ENV="prod" AUTO_VERSION="" BRANCH="master" SKIP_RELUP_MODIFICATIONS="" RELUP_MODIFICATION_MODULE="" USING_DISTILLERY="true" mix do clean, compile

I only tried to compile my self as I sshed into the server to try to get more info about the error, but unfortunately, I reached a dead end!