brainlid

brainlid

Episode 115 of Thinking Elixir. ElixirConf US 2022 just finished! We cover the big announcements, talk highlights, and other relevant tech news. We discuss what some of these big announcements and projects represent and what they might mean for the Elixir community going forward. We talk about the Elixir 1.14 release, Livebook advances, Phoenix 1.7, machine learning progress, and the surprise announcement of Phoenix LiveView Native!

Showing Posts 1 to 8

alex.lau

alex.lau

I love the concept of Phoenix Liveview Native!
Are there some indepth blogs or something about this?
And I see there now only ios example.
Will there be android support someday?

alex.lau

alex.lau

Thanks!

AstonJ

AstonJ

Sounds like it was a great conference with some awesome announcements - can’t wait for the videos to go up!

kromnomo

kromnomo

Is it actually possible to access the recordings of the individual talk later for a fee? If so, when will the videos be available?

Giljjj

Giljjj

Seems like they are starting to upload the videos :slight_smile:

kromnomo

kromnomo

Oh, that’s cool. Thank you. I’d also be happy to pay for individual videos in principle. I had read something about this once, if I remember correctly , but can’t find it anymore.

Unfortunately I didn’t make it to the conference.

AstonJ

AstonJ

The forum will automatically post one video a day in our Talks section:

You can set the section up to ‘Watching First Post’ if you’d like to be alerted each time a new video goes up :003:

Edit: I’ve gone ahead and expedited posting of the first video:

:023:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Podcasts Top

PJUllrich
Recorded live from Goatmire in Varberg, we recap the conference, its Nerves-powered orchestra, LED tree, and badges, and discuss José Val...
New
ancatrusca
New episode with Alex Koutmos covering the overlap between Elixir and financial systems - practically, architecturally, and historically....
New
ancatrusca
New episode covering the full arc of Kip Cole’s 10-year localization and time work in Elixir - useful context for anyone using ex_cldr, T...
New
ancatrusca
New episode with Ingela Andin - the OTP team member who has maintained the TLS stack for over 20 years and serves as the first point of c...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews